Friday, April 3, 2009

Catch up time!


man, it seems as if i never really have time to blog..but always have time to read others' blogs..hehehe..maybe cause i know that my life isnt that interesting...but really..i do have interesting days...like today...i woke up so tired..i got off of work last night at 11:30 and got home around midnight..then my brother calls and says my little cousin is down in the area and that they wanted to stop by..so they did..for like a half an hour visit then my hubby and i sat up watching that tv show where they "steal" a classic car and fix it up for that person..we didnt get to sleep til about 2 am..well anyway, lately my hubby has been interested in getting his CLASS A license to drive a big rig and we went and signed him up for it. Im pretty excited for him. After wards he, the kids and i went to costcos to eats polish dogs and pizza and then returned home so i could get ready to go to work...the kids were running around outside and i was sittin and chit-chattin with my cousin when twinky runs over with a black ring around her mouth...and black hands...i thought she had kissed a dirty basketball that she'd been playing with and it was so funny we all started crackin up!...so i took a picture...im here at work now and my husbad calls me to tell me that after i left, he caught twinky singing into the muffler of the car!!!...hahahaha...im guessing because alot of times, when the paper towel runs out, her and her sisters would put their mouths on it and sing into the tube...she probably thought that it was something like that...this girl never seems to surprise me anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment