Sunday, August 23, 2009

NO BABY YET only MONKEYBREAD..LOL


Wow, i havnt been on here for awhile now to do my own blogging, but i feel its the appropriate time since i've got nothing else better to do but wait for my daughter to show up.


I've been off of work now for a little over a week and im glad that i get the time to rest up and get things ready for baby but i figured she'd be here by now!.. ive gotten everything done that i wanted to get done and am pretty anxious for her to show up, but this is my opportunity to rest and take advantage right?!..monday i have a doctor's appointment so they can monitor the baby and we can schedual induction. so im hoping for sure this baby will be here by this time next week.


Yesterday was a good day. I seen a recipe on youtube for monkey bread and decided to try it, and i was pretty amazed at how easy and great it turned out!!..my kids loved it, and my hubby thought it had a lil too much caramel on it..i think i might try the recipe out without the sauce next time. i also got to take a long nap while my husband watched the kids and made dinner. for some reason when i woke up i wanted some pepsi..*shame on me* but my husband went out and grabbed some and i drank more than i should've. maybe i was secretly hoping that by drinking some the baby would react and move down..lol. it sure didnt work but i enjoyed my glass of pepsi anyway..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment