Monday, December 29, 2008

ITs a Positive.


Lately i'd been feeling sorta out of it. Not that i was sick, well, i guess i was. Id just been so tired, moody, and i had all these cravings that seemed to drive my husband up the wall, so today, i took an at home pregnancy test and confirmed what we already knew..IM EXPECTING!!.as long as my baby is healthy, what more can i ask for right?..we just hope God is blessing us with our first boy. But i know not to get my hopes up. It is a blessing to be parents, i think im ready for my next child, my youngest is 2 and i kinda miss having a lil baby to take care of, i dont know if my kids will understand that mommy is having a baby. Oh the joys!..my husband is happy and nervous, i guess just because there's a lil baby coming!...so hang on...it's gonna be a bumpy ride..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment